Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday School

Affirmation: Since I have the courage to stand on God's word I refuse to give up in the middle of battle and am determined to receive my reward.

 It was David's idea for a temple to be built (1 Kings 8:15-17). As we learn to dream with God we become co-laborers with Him. - Bill Johnson

Because we are so prone to neglecting the needs of other people, we accuse God of neglecting us when circumstances become painful (John 5:17).

We should praise God for spiritual hunger and be encouraged. He makes us hungry so He can fill us with His blessings and love (Matthew 5:6). - Andrew Wommack

If one remains before the Lord without will, he becomes like soft wax, a perfectly manageable instrument in the hands of God. - Jeanne Guyon

God does nothing but in answer to prayer - John Wesley

No matter what I say, what I believe, and what I do, I'm bankrupt without love.- 1 Corinthians 13:3

So now we serve God in a new way with the Spirit, and not in the old way with written rules. - Romans 7:6

Affirmation: I shut the door on all the distractions of this life, and anything else that would keep me from pressing into God.

 Are you expecting God to talk to you? Expectation pulls virtue out of God. Believe God to talk to you, and He will. - Steve Sampson

If we are not doing the works that He did, we have not yet attained the maturity and fruitfulness to which we are called. - Rick Joyner

When you understand that the faith you're using is God's supernatural faith, imparted by His Word, your confidence and expectation will rise. - Andrew Wommack

God, send revival to my life, my family, & my town. Revive me that I might b a torch to revive others. Amen - William J. Seymour (October 1906)

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his great power. - Ephesians 6:10

Whenever you feel unimportant, unloved, or insecure, remember to whom you belong. - Rick Warren

When a Christian begins to thirst it is an indication that he has been drinking from a different source than the living water Jesus gives. - Andrew Wommack

Many believers allow themselves to stay in comfort zones, but the anointing comes to people who are willing to step out of their comfort zone. - Steve Sampson

Our task is not to get Christ into us, but out of us. What God sees when He looks at you is Christ. (Colossians 1:27) - Myles Munroe

http://afministry.ning.com
http://twitter.com/aliosias

No comments:

Post a Comment