Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sunday School

Sunday School
 
Affirmation: I boldly declare that my tongue is under the control of the Holy Spirit. My words are seasoned with grace, and my lips are constantly giving thanks.
 One can believe in God with a very complete set of arguments, yet not have any faith that makes a difference in living.- Georgia Harkness

God creates each of us by Christ Jesus to join Him in the work he does,the good work He has gotten ready for us to do, work we had better be doing. - Ephesians 2:10

We grieve the Holy Spirit when we do something wrong; we quench Him when we fail to do what is right, stopping the flow of power from the Father. - Bill Johnson

True Christianity sparks a flame in the human spirit. It ignites the heart with holy fervency for Jesus. - Mike Bickle

If we persevere in love and obedience, Jesus has promised to progressively reveal Himself to us. (John 14:21)

Free will, though it makes evil possible, also makes possible any love or goodness or joy worth having. -- C. S. Lewis

Love your spiritual family. -- 1 Peter 2:17

Affirmation: God has given me the spiritual capability to hear my call - to distinguish it from all other distracting sounds.
 Our job is to align our hearts with the reality of the victory of the Cross so that we can see His purposes & redemption at work around us. Bill Johnson

If we are walking in reality, we see with the eyes of our hearts the hope of His calling--the riches of the glory of His inheritance in us. - Rick Joyner

God only moves forward. And so does His call upon your life. - Dennis Cramer

Affirmation: I renounce the demons of fear and doubt. I repent of my unbelief. I draw upon Christ and yield myself to Christ's faith within me.
 If anyone comes to me but loves his father, mother, wife, children, brothers, or sisters - or even life - more than me, he cannot be my follower. - Luke14:26

Jesus laid down His life to bring other to the Father and to salvation. We will find our greatest satisfaction in life in doing the same.- Che Ahn

His resurrection opens a clear way for man to escape from that no-way-out life and that no-way-through life, into the fullness of Christ. - T. Austin-Sparks

Just slipping quietly into the presence of God, can be so exotic and fresh that it delights us enormously. - Richard Foster

The Lord loves us -- perhaps most of all -- when we fail & try again. - Emile Griffin
 
http://afministry.ning.com 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment