Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sunday School - January 2, 2011

Sunday School - January 2, 2011


Affirmation: I have the exact word I need for every situation - a specific, quickened word from the scriptures, placed n my heart by the Holy Spirit.

To act on the light one has is almost the only way to more light. - C. S. Lewis

God yearns for those who will yield to Him and accept the grace that awaits anyone who says,"Yes." - Patricia King

We cannot continue to embrace worldly conformity and expect His Holy Spirit to rest in us with His abiding presence.-Paul Keith Davis

Rejoice in the Lord always. - Philippians 4:4


Prayer is the medium through which the human spirit affects and is affected by the will & purpose of the divine Creator. - Myles Munroe

A living faith is not something you have to carry, but something that carries you. - J. H. Oldham

Affirmation: Because of the Holy Spirit in me, I have the strength to achieve the vision in me from the realm of dreams to the realm of reality.


The thoughts, desires, patterns and habits that were in your old sinful nature will begin to diminish as you choose to be dominated by your spirit. - Andrew Wommack

Whenever a man allows himself to have anxieties, fears, or complaints, he is either in denial of the wisdom of God or out of His will. - William Law

You need to stick it out, staying with God's plan so you'll be there for the promised completion. - Hebrews10:36


"Busyness" has become ingrained in us to such a point, that sitting quietly before the Lord seems foreign, so we declare it boring and fruitless. - Steve Sampson

Happiness is never found until we have the grace to stop looking for it. - James I. Packer

Affirmation: I confess that the day I was born again, I received the dynamic,explosive power of God into my life.


God is looking for believers who will release heaven on earth by breaking through the physical realm. - Barbara Yoder

Prayer: Lord, I'm available. Send me where You want to send me. Lord, let my life be a blessing to somebody. Make my life a blessing. - Norvel Hayes

The Lord wants to give new things to the Church now - patterns that come straight down from Heaven that are unique, astonishing and new. - Keith.Miller

Happy is the man who doesn't give in and do wrong when he is tempted. - James 1:12


Albert Finch
http://afministry.ning.com

No comments:

Post a Comment